We’re happy to announce that FileSender 1.6.1 is now available for download and in the FileSender package repositories.
This is a bugfix release correcting the Safari 9.0.x upload problem and a XSS-vulnerability in the admin page. It is recommended to update as soon as possible.
Changes since 1.6
- Fix: upload problem with Safari 9.0.x (#1217)
- Change: new HEAnet and UNINETT logo (#1218)
- Security: escape PHP_SELF variable in admin page (#1240)
- Manual download: https://www.assembla.com/spaces/file_sender/wiki/Release_1-6-1
- Debian or RPM package repositories: 1.6.1 packages are available in the testing repository.
Upgrading from a previous (major) release
If you are upgrading from a previous (major) release be sure to read the important installation and upgrade notes:
Please use the filesender-dev mailinglist for feedback, bug reports and comments